Brain Stretching Math Riddles
This book is the second in a series of riddles books. It is a collection of 150 brain teasing math riddles and puzzles. Their purpose is to make children think and stretch the mind. They are designed to test logic, lateral thinking as well as memory and to engage the brain in seeing patterns and connections between different things and circumstances.
They are laid out in three chapters which get more difficult as you go through the book, in the author’s opinion at least. The answers are at the back of the book if all else fails.
These are more difficult riddles and are designed to be attempted by children from 10 years onwards, as well as participation and support from the rest of the family.
- Binding: Paperback
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Part Number: 43243-2030
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2017-08-22
- ISBN: 1975644034
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Studio: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Number Of Pages: 54
- Price: $5.49